MBA Triple Qualification Package
MBA triple qualification package, which combines a postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Business Management with Chartered Manager status from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and ultimately an MBA from a UK University.
Who is it for
The MBA triple qualification package is for anyone who wants to obtain UK business qualifications to improve their career and their knowledge
- Diploma in business management or related subjects
- LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management.
- Other relevant business-related qualifications
Learner should have relevant work experience. He or she can provide a resume and reference letters of proofing their work achievement. In addition, a work experience for at least five years is required and it can be used for recognition of prior learning.
English language: Candidates should also have a qualification for English Language at Level B2 (or equivalent)
Upon completion of Level 7 Diploma in Business Management.
For the MBA (top-up) route you will be required to have:
- The LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
- An undergraduate qualification equivalent to UK Bachelors or a Bachelors Degree
- Two years management work experience may be considered for candidates not having a Bachelors Degree
- A Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of Reference/Recommendation
- English language proficiency
The assessment consists of written assignments externally set and marked by the LRN. The marking of assignments will be carried out in accordance with the marking criteria listed in the assignments. In order to ensure a rigorous quality assurance model is applied, each assignment is moderated.
Assessment criteria is based on: Distinction/ Merit/ Pass/ Fail.
The MBA is assessed by dissertation.
LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management will give you a pass to enter University at Master’s degree in the final stage with several module exemptions. Additionally, successful candidates of LRN level 7 will be directly admitted to the chartered institute of management, thus becoming chartered managers.
Some examples of Universities that accept LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management are:
- London Metropolitan University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Teesside University
- University of the West of Scotland
- Canterbury Christ Church University
Estudyquals will prepare the learner to the business arena with the knowledge and skills you require to successfully run a major organization, exploring a new career and whether you want to advance your career.
STEP 1 (LRN level 7 Diploma) units:
- Complete all 5 modules
After completion of LRN Level 7, the learner will have the ticket to the next steps.
STEP 2 Chartered Manager
- Register with Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Chartered Manager status from the CMI shows that you are a management professional
Step 3 (UK University MBA) units
The MBA triple qualifications will prepare the learner to advance and be more competitive in the Business Arena.