The MBA Top-Up is a one-semester course leading to a very valuable qualification enhancing career opportunities and openings for exciting new jobs.
Who is it for
The MBA Top-Up is for anyone who wants to obtain UK business qualifications to improve their career and their knowledge
- Diploma in business management or related subjects
- LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management.
- Other relevant business-related qualifications
- Evidence of proficiency in English
Applicants may have relevant work experience, which can receive credit for entry purposes. He or she can provide a resume and reference letters of proving their work experience. Two years is required as a minimum.
English language: Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their proficiency in English.
For the MBA (top-up) route you will be required to have:
- The LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
- An undergraduate qualification equivalent to UK Bachelors or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years of management work experience may be considered for candidates not having a Bachelor’s Degree
- A Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of Reference/Recommendation
- English language proficiency
The assessment consists of written assignments externally set and marked by the LRN. The marking of assignments will be carried out in accordance with the marking criteria listed in the assignments. In order to ensure a rigorous quality assurance model is applied, each assignment is moderated.
Assessment criteria is based on: Distinction/ Merit/ Pass/ Fail.
The MBA is assessed by dissertation.
LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management will give you a pass to enter University at a Master’s degree in the final stage with several module exemptions. Additionally, successful candidates of LRN level 7 will be directly admitted to the chartered institute of management, thus becoming chartered managers.
Some examples of Universities that accept LRN Level 7 Diploma in Business Management are:
- London Metropolitan University
- Cardiff Metropolitan University
- Teesside University
- University of the West of Scotland
- Canterbury Christ Church University.
Estudyquals will prepare the learner to the business arena with the knowledge and skills you require to successfully run a major organization, exploring a new career, and whether you want to advance your career.
STEP 1 (LRN level 7 Diploma) units:
- Complete all 5 modules
After completion of LRN Level 7, the learner will have the ticket to the next steps.
STEP 2 (UK University MBA) units
The MBA Top-Up will prepare the learner to advance and be more competitive in the Business Arena.